I have read so much about him that I can write a book on him: Pankaj Tripathi on doing Main Atal Hoon

Actor Pankaj Tripathi who will be next seen playing the role of former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in the biopic Main Atal Hoon, opened up about how he had to read so much material and now he can write a book on him.

The film is scheduled to release on January 19, 2024.

Talking about his role, Pankaj said, "We have tried to showcase those moments of his life in the film which are not known to the public and which are not available on any public platform. I have read so much about him that I can write a book on him and it will be bigger than this film. I have seen all his interviews, read so much about him that I have understood his persona."

The actor had to undergo prosthetics process for his role. Mentioning how it used to take two hours a day and they shot during the summer months of May and June, he added, “And it was really difficult to shoot after donning that look. I have literally shed my blood and sweat for this film."

Main Atal Hoon is directed by Ravi Jadhav. It is backed by Vinod Bhanushali, Sandeep Singh, Sam Khan and Kamlesh Bhanushali.



from Cinemaexpress - News - https://ift.tt/pUroKi7 https://ift.tt/cX98hFq
via CINEXP1

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post